Tuesday 20 August 2013

FOTD: 50's glam

Sorry I havent posted in a while I have had a tonne of assessments due AND bloggers block AND i got a new job (yay) which is taking up any spare time i do have! Anyway I thought I might do a quick face of the day as I am on my 15min lunch break.



I know its black and white because i got it from my instragram (@alanadavisonn ) also i don't have any colour on my face so you guys ain't missing anything :P

Foundation - Bourjois healthy mix serum

Eyebrows - Prestige Brow Perfection medium to dark

Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up 010 Ivory

Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise

Mascara - M.A.C lash exaggerate

Lips - Smith's Rosebud Salve


I hope you enjoyed this and I promise I will post a new blog post very shortly, I have a lip tutorial and mini haul on their way!

xo Alana ox

4 comments:

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3