Sunday 27 April 2014

Celebrity Make Up: Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner aka the queen of Instagram made head lines with her selfie she posted of her voluminous lips the other day, the 16 year old had not gone under the knife or had lip fillers but with the help of lip liner it create plump luscious lips. Dispute all of the attention surrounding this picture the make up look is amazing so I gave it a go myself.
 I used NARS sheer glow on my face and mac select cover up under the eyes and set the two with rimmel  stay matte pressed powder. 

For my brows I used my prestige brow palette in light and e.l.f brow gel to set them.

 I lines my eyes with physicians formula liquid liner and serum and piled on the mascara. 



And finally the lips I used a nude lip liner and coloured in my lips and drew a thin lip around them creating and illusion that they are bigger. Then dabbed nyx crème brûlée butter gloss in the centre, threw my hair up in a messy top knot and voilà your done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3