Monday 22 July 2013

Review: Smith's Rosebud Salve

Hello everyone! Today I'm doing a review of my absolute favourite product, I have bought this over and over again which is quite rare for me to do but, I find this lip balm so smooth and luscious. I always keep one in my bag as it can be used for multiple things such as:- chapped lips and skin, blemishes, rough cuticles and softens rough hands. So its pretty nifty! I have only ever seen them at Sephora when I visit the US which is why I stock up, they are only about $5 which i think is great value and they last for ages!! So I give this product a big thumbs up!


xoAlanaox


4 comments:

  1. I hear so many great things about this salve and yet I still don't own one. I have to add this to my next beauty shopping =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use it on the hands even though it's pink colored?

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it goes on clear and once rubbed in you cant tell its on but you can feel it xx

      Delete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3