Friday 26 April 2013

Review: Benefit Fragrance

These cute little cocktail shaped perfumes are to die for! When I first found them I fell in love, they come in really cute boxes which look like little houses, each house reflects the personality of the scent, which sounds really weird but its true!!!

I bought Laugh with me Lee Lee (the blue one) about a year or so ago its a really fresh, floral, summery scent its quite lite and not too overpowering. So hooked on Carmella (the purple one) is my most recent purchase its quite a rich sort of scent, it smells like caramel and vanilla, when i first smelt it i thought of winter and being really warm, its a comforting smell!

Let me know if you have tried these out!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :D I hope they're available here in Singapore. Anyway, I followed on on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im think they would be but if not try online! :)
      Alana xx

      Delete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3