Monday 22 April 2013

Review: REN skincare

Listen up everyone! This is UH-MA-ZING! I absolutely love this product it is fabulous!
when i was in Hawaii at the beginning of the year I was in sephora and a REN sales rep was there she told me what type of skin i have and what sort of cleanser i need. At first I was a bit sceptical about buying them so she gave me some samples and told me that she was confident that i would be back... I wasn't convinced though. Any who that night I tried them out before bed and the next morning as well within 24hours my skin looked way clearer and felt a lot smoother. The lady was right I did come back, they were a lot more than i would normally spend on my skin but i felt like splurging a little and it was defiantly worth it.

Left: Face Mask- $40AUD Right: Face Cleanser- $38AUD


When I was in Hawaii I did buy two of each, which should last me all year! Yippee!!!

I hope you guys found this interesting! Let me know if you have ever use REN or tell me about your favourite skincare product!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3